Re: Removing UTF-8 from text

On 05/01/07, Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The syntax is very dense which makes it easy to forget if you don't
practise. On the other hand, it's very easy to stay in form: regular
expressions are everywhere, even the Perl-compatible ones.

I suppose it's rather easy to stay physically fit as well, assuming
that you run every day. However, I sit too many hours in the
university library and not enough running nor coding regexes. So, my
abilities in both are not what they should be. Thanks for bearing with
me, though.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/protocol.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/383/o_connor_sinead.html