Re: Removing UTF-8 from text

On 03/01/07, Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's for "Did you know that the syntax is described in the manual? Did
you know that PHP has a manual on the web? It's at http://www.php.net/";.

Thank you Roman. Yes, I am familiar with the php manual. I've
referenced the manual hunderds of times, saving list posts. But
sometimes (especially in the course of regular expressions for me) one
needs to ask on the list. I am also aware that I am not the only one
with regex difficulties- they seem to be a sticky point for many noobs
like myself in all computer languages, not just php. Also, the Hebrew
translation of the manual is very difficult for me to grasp, so I use
the English version. That may not be a problem for you, but it is for
me.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/eula.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html