Re: Port Block

Christopher Deeley wrote:
I used to use mailenable to send e-mails from a site hosted on my computer,
to email anyone.

Now my ISP blocked port 25 so I can't connect directly to any smtp servers
like google to send e-mail directly from my computer.

Does anyone know of an open SMTP server which doesn't use port 25?

In my experience ISPs do this to force you to use their SMTP server so they can keep an eye on what you are doing. If that is the case all you need to do is find out what their SMTP server details are and set up your machine to send all mail through that.

If that is not the case, and your ISP has actually completely blocked outgoing connections on port 25, I suggest you find a new ISP.

-Stut