Re: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR - 5.1.6 to 5.2.0

Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-03 16:43:14 +0100:
>> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>>> # jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-03 14:07:31 +0100:

> BTW, would you share a version of f($any) that meets your definition of
> good code?

I would suggest adding some sanity checking - as opposed to relying on
any kind of error trigger/trapping/catching mechanism.

the regard to the point of the possible/perceived cons of working with an
interpreted, dynamically typed language the post Gregory Beaver made make the
case much more clearly than I could have.

I'll leave this thread for what it is now, leave it to say that it's been
a very interesting discussion and I certainly appreciated your [Roman]
thoughtful examples & arguments.

rgds,
Jochem