Re: How to read cookies set by php?

On 03/01/07, Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you trying to read cookies that are not set by your host? If that is the
case you will probably be disappointed. The purpose with cookies is that
they should only be table to be read by the one who is setting the cookie.

If you want to read cookies on the machine that you are able to view just:

echo "<pre>";
print_r($_COOKIE);
echo "</pre>";

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

Thanks, Paul. I should have asked the question in a firefox community,
not a php community. I want to see the cookies stored on my machine.
The reason that I want to do that is to debug a php script, but it
certainly is not a php issue. Sorry for the noise.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/webpage.html
http://olnu.com