Re: PEAR mail sorted as spam

Don't toppost. Preserve (just) enough context to make the mail
comprehensible by someone who doesn't know the previous emails.

Thanks.

# emil@xxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-03 11:14:27 +0100:

# emil@xxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-03 11:29:42 +0100:
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> >Surely Thunderbird provides an interface to query and modify its spam
> >filters? Or is it an automated email black hole without even a log file?
>
> I can of course tell Thunderbird that something is not spam, but I don't
> want all of my users to have to do that for every mail I send via pear.

That's not what I asked. Does Thunderbird tell you why it marked
something as spam? If it does, use that information. If it does not,
you're crazy for using it. Either way, your question belongs into a
Thunderbird mailing list, along with the exact full message. Full means
including all headers, exact means you need to abandon formulations "it
was something like".

> Maybe I haven't included some header non-spam usually have or something?

How are we supposed to know? Should we read Thunderbird's source code
for you? :)

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.