Re: PEAR mail sorted as spam

Emil Edeholt wrote:
> Are you sure? The email is very short and is something like this (but in

yes I'm sure. Thunderbird knows nothing about your script (not even that it exists),
all it sees is the 'envelope' (headers et al) and the content of the email.

it might be purely the fact that the email is so short, or it may even be due
to the language in the email - hard to say without doing some proper testing (i.e.
create variations of the email, etc - also read up on how to avoid being
marked as spam when sending email - thedre is plenty of advice out there).

PS - 'something like this' generally equates to 'completely useful information'
when it comes to solving programming problems - be specific and detailed, hard facts
are all that count in this game ;-)