From: tedd [mailto:tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:14 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Javascript detection

Hi gang:

I've asked this request on a couple of other list, but considering
that I've done this with a mixture of php and javascript, perhaps
some of you might check this out for me.

Try this:

http://sperling.com/js_detect

Does this technique work to detect your browser's javascript setting?

Also, if you change your browser's javascript setting, please restart
your browser before rechecking the link.

If this works well enough, I'll post the code.

Thanks.

tedd

PS: I wrote this simply because I couldn't find an acceptable PHP
"Javascript detection" solution. If anyone knows of something better,
please let me know.
--
-------