Re: PHP & podcasts

I think what is going on is that somehow when the code goes to the podcast feeds to get the URLs it's getting the wrong things because they're not even media files, some times they just look like incomplete URLs.

When you go to the site itself the streams work fine and result in proper media file URLs.

I should dig deeper into the code to see exactly how it's getting the URLs.

I think that should probably be next.

Skip

Stut wrote:
Skip Evans wrote:

The URLs are all supposed to come from the live feeds so I am a bit baffled why some work and some don't.

Are you sure that all the URLs in the feeds are still working? Remember that links go bad.

Beyond that it's difficult to help with this specific problem without seeing some code and the XML feeds that the code is using.

-Stut

--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC