From: tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 11:11 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Simple PDF manipulation

Yeah, this is exactly what we do at my work.  We have a license for PDFLib
and essentually we load blank forms and then say take this text and position
it at this location.  Kind of like putting words on a clear piece of acetate
and overlaying it on top of a piece of paper.

If I recall, we had issues trying to do this with fpdf and some other PHP
PDF libraries, but PDFlib allowed us to do it and it's what we've used ever
since.

Actually, tedd.. did you use PDFlib or another library or maybe something in
PHP5 (that we don't use yet)?  We may be moving off of PDFlib at some point
and I may be looking for alternatives.  This is the main function we need.
Ignorant question, but I havn't even thought of researching it yet and
figured I'd ask while the topic was at hand.

-TG