Re: [an attempt to inject a bit of humor back into the situation] Re: [PHP] Recomended host

Cheers tedd!  Thanks for coming around.   Life's too short to stress about stuff like this.  There's always going to be people who don't understand (after all.. HE WASNT THERE MAN!  sorry.. I couldn't help it :)   I wasn't there either so my turn to be village idiot for a moment.. forgive the attempt at black humor.. oh crap..  can I say 'black'?)

There's lots of people in this world who have potential to offend most of us in some way.  We don't have to agree with them, just pick when it's appropriate to smile and nod and curse them under our break, and when it's time to start a full out war.

Some battles just aren't worth the time and effort it takes to fight them.  Figure out how long you spent pissed off at this and figure out how much that works out based on your salary.  You've wasted $20 (more?) being irritated by some ascii that some guy you never met and whose opinion you probably don't care about wrote.

Eh.. life's too short man.  Go play with a puppy and relax. :)  Happy holidays! Peace!

-TG