Re: heredoc

clr wrote:
Please can someone advise me on heredoc and its shortcommings,

I am designing a complex site and elected to use DIV's as opposed to frames. Heredoc seems to be ideal in that I can do all processing first and then layout with relative ease.

I was wondering if it was acceptable to use and maintain going forward as i have read on a few mailing archives
that this is a "cheat" and lazy and to be depreciated??

I think it comes down to personal preference. Some people use it and like, some don't. If you want to use it, do it. It's just "another option" to consider..

I don't think it's going to be removed any time soon (I'm sure there would be plenty of upset people & plenty of broken applications if it was removed).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/