Re: php redirection..

Richard Lynch wrote:
> You mean Refresh is a real header?

Yeah, although if I remember correctly, the W3C really dislikes people
using it for redirection instead of just refreshing the current URL. If
that's the case, however, why can we indicate the URL at all? :-)

A few years ago, someone conducted some pretty extensive research into
browser support for Refresh. I can't seem to find the URL, but the
results demonstrated extremely widespread support. (I can't imagine
support for a real HTTP header being poorer than support for the same
header expressed as http-equiv.)

Anyway, it's as real as Content-Disposition. :-)

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett
http://shiflett.org/