Re: Re: date() and timezone

> that will teach not to use global include files to init your apps.
>
> even if you we stuck with editing 10,000 scripts (btw it sounds very
fishy
> to 10,000 scripts with date() calls in them - can anyone say 'code
reuse'?)
> exactly how hard would it be to write something that would go through
all
> those php files and add a single line (" ini_set('date.timezone',
'Europe/Amsterdam');
> ")
> to the top of the script (i.e. just
after the first '<?php' | '<?') ?

Those scripts are uploaded by a lot
of people. Unfortunately i can't make all of them change this conf. But now i know that
i can change this on .htaccess

> if you RTFM (and I mean
actually READ) then you would know that you
> can set the relevant date related
ini settings in a .htaccess file

> here is the relevant link
again:

	http://php.net/manual/en/ref.datetime.php#ini.date.timezone

Sorry, i have read it but i was reading the portuguese version and it seens like
it is not completely translated. Just changed to the english version and NOW i can read
it :)

Thanks,

Fernando.
--