Going crazy over mod_deflate

Before I start, I am using apache 2.0.52 with PHP 4.3.9.

In my .htaccess, I have a rewrite rule that rewrites /bb.flv as
/bb.php, and this bb.php file reads a flv file and outputs it. In the
PHP file, I am specifying content-type as video/x-flv and
content-length, however mod_deflate still compresses this, and also
removes the content-length header from the response, and this messes
up the flv player!...

I tried everything, simply everything, and yet could not get
mod_deflate to by-pass this file. For some reason, it does not see
this content as video/x-flv, and treats is as regular text???? And,
when I disable the mod_deflate filter, everything returns back to
normal. BTW, I am not doing any compression on the PHP side!...

Things I tried are:

+ AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml

+ SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \
 \.(?:gif|jpe?g|png|flv)$ no-gzip dont-vary

context, and none of them worked. Additionally, I tried to rewrite the
type using the rewriterule as:
RewriteRule ^bb.flv /bb.php [T=video/x-flv]

I also tried ForcedType, AddTpe, AddOutputFilter (by extension), etc. etc.

But, still the output is compressed. And, the response headers I am seeing are:

content-disposition: inline; filename=123.flv
Vary: Accept-Encoding

Can you please tell what I am missing here and/or is there anyway I
can by-pass the mod_deflate compression?

TIA.