Re: PHP analytics

Not really, it's instant now. You just have to have a google account.

On 12/6/06, Edward Kay <edward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What you describe is certainly possible, and many sites have this
functionality.

If you're just starting out however, look into Google Analytics. It gives
you more info than you care to imagine and is free. It's also takes 2secs to
install (except I think there's a waiting list to get your account active).

Edward