Re: Include problem

Use ini_set or an .htaccess file - try the first, and if that doesn't work
use an .htaccess file if you have them enabled in the server (and it's
Apache of course!).

On 12/6/06, Ashley Hales <ashley.hales@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to use includes on a free php server but I cannot set the
includes_path myself.  Consequently when I try to include common elements
or
library files I run into trouble as I am unable to store or gain acesss to
central includes folder for the entire of my website to access.  Is there
any way around this?