Re: Send emails from PHP ... in a secure way

Ruben Rubio wrote:

Hi,

I have a question sending mails from PHP. Actually I am using phpmailer
(is good!!) but when this class sends an email and there is an error
(Mail server is not ready) It just reports error and email is lost.

how are you sending the email , via smtp or sendmail or what ever mta is on the system. With the MTA it should be que'd. Id you get an error with the MTA then something is very wrong

Why cant you save the email in a file or a database and then send it later your self?

clive