Re: Tour Guide around Jordan (Middle East) OFFER

Google Kreme <gkreme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: On 14 Nov 2006, at 02:17 , Raven.Hawk wrote:
> Please note >>> if you dont need it now !!!! you may will need it
> later so please save it for the future :)
[CHOMP]

>        This email is send by "Demo Software"

/me wonders if "Demo Software" is at least written in php...

Dont know if its written in php or not but it does prove a point....

software is getting more and more user friendly and our pal "Raven Hawk" has shown us even if both your parents are/were related and you were made fun of in school for being slow...and married a moron (and probably have little morons for kids), and live like a moron and spam like a moron you still have enough brains to figure out how to use present day software....

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)