Tour Guide around Jordan (Middle East) OFFER

Please note >>> if you dont need it now !!!! you may will need it later so please save it for the future :) :)
Message: Destination: Amman
Season: January - December
Languages: English, Arabic
Minimum Cost: 50 US Dollar (USD) Per day
Maximum Cost: 100 US Dollar (USD) Per day
I have a 6 years experience in tourism and travel experince
In love with tourism I will show the world how beauty my country is. I
have been in this field with people from around the world and I guess
they are all satisfied and happy for the service I offer. Some of my
interests are: Trekking, Mountain-Biking, Geocaching; and places to
see are: historic sites in Saarland, Rheinland-Pfalz and Northern
France. The cities that I specialize in are the following:
- SW Germany
- Northern France
- Luxembourg
- Belgium
- Saarbruecken
- Strasbourg
- Trier
- Metz
Have you ever heared about the roses city? I can show it to you. Would
you like to figure out more about Roman theater? I can tell you.
For More details please contact me at
jordan_tour_guide@xxxxxxxxx
PLEASE NOTE >>>> You can make money if you refer me a clients by
having your own commission directly from the total price of the trip
COST
Contact me for more details
Thankss