Re: MDB2 simple test

Mark,

this is my main_includes.php file :

<?php
   $path = 'pear';
   set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $path);

   require_once "Structures/DataGrid.php";
   require_once 'MDB2.php';
?>

and in my file where i try to use MDB2.php, it's included like that :

<?php
   include_once('includes/main_include.php');
?>
at the beginning of my file before all META

Articles table exists in my database, i've checked also if i did not make
some mistakes in the user name, password or dbnane in my dsn,
but as i do not have any error raised from the database connection. I guess
that everything is correct.

Al.

On 11/11/06, Mark Wiesemann <wiesemann@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Alain Roger wrote:
> I have a main_includes.php which include_once/require_once all needed
> things like
> MDB2.php or setpath for /pear folder

Okay, but remember that the PEAR dir needs to in the include_path.
Otherwise, e.g. MDB2 won't find its own files and might not work as
expected.

> Anyway, you are right.
> issue is on the Query command.
> Here is the error message :
> MDB2 Error: unknown error
> _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed
> query: SELECT * FROM articles]
> but it does not help me so much this error.

Is this the output of getMessage() and getDebugInfo(). If it isn't,
getDebugInfo() should give you more information.

Anyway: Does the articles table exist in your database?

Regards,
Mark