From: Alain Roger [mailto:raf.news@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:51 AM
To: PHP General List
Subject:  Zend

Hi,

For my work, i bought Zend studio 5.2 and for sure when i installed it,
it
modified the path for the PHP.INI file to its local version.
after checking the content of the php.ini file from Zend distribution,
it
seems to be a different version than the one from official PHP.

I would like to switch to the previous location of php.ini (in original
php
folder) but i would like to know if someone experiment some issues by
not
replacing all data from php.ini (version of zend) inside the original
php.ini file (from PHP distribution) ?

I would be glad to be sure that i still can code and debug php code via
Zend
tool/

thanks a lot,
Alain