Re: PHP in Kenya

Hello,

on 11/05/2006 11:27 AM Mark Steudel said the following:
> I'm currently serving in Peace Corps in Kenya and I was looking for other
> PHP web developers that are doing e-commerce that I could ping about what
> requirements/paperwork etc is involved in setting up e-commerce accounts in
> Kenya.

I have no idea where you can find PHP developers from Kenya. What you
may want to do is to create a discussion group about PHP for Kenya users
and then submit it to the PHPClasses site directory of user groups.

Everytime a new user is logged in, the site shows all the registered
user groups from his country.

This way you can attract more Kenya users to your group and discuss your
problems with them.

Just go here to submit a Kenya user group:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/group/bycountry/country/ke/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos