Freelance php project... clone a website's functionality [0T]

Hey all,

Most of you have seen me long enough on this list and helped me more times than I want to remember to know that this is not a spam email, that said...

A project has dropped into my lap to clone a site's functionality... rather than post it on the many freelance job sites as I dont have time to do this myself (and not sure about the skill either...even though i know i can come here for help if I hit a brick wall in the middle of the project) thought I would give it a shot here first.

I'll just skim the details so most of you will know if you're interested in a few seconds and can write back to me for details (offlist, we dont want to offend anyone :) )

===========
Budget: around $800 USD

Skills needed:
===========
PHP 4 (NOT 5)

MySql

Smarty (No designing needed, we'll get the designs later and "connect" them)

(This will be running on a Linux server so a little understanding/experience here would be a bonus but its not a requirment.)

Understanding the httpd.conf file of apache and (IMPORTANT) URL rewriting via directives in that file

Understanding PERL (as theres one client script that has to be in PERL...already created)

If you're serious about freelancing for a project please reply, I ask the "simply curious" to kindly ignore this post. Thanks in advance!

Questions? I'm just an email away :)

Cheers!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)