news:454DD9CF.6020502@xxxxxxxx
> Hi Rosen,
> You can do this for some ways.
> The simplest:
> 1. Send via ftp - http://php.net/ftp
> 2. Send via scp using ssh2 - http://php.net/ssh2
>
> Regards
> Michael

Thanks Michael, but I want if it is possible to do something like "POST" in
normal HTML language and "say" to the remote script to process XML. And I
don't have FTP access to remote server. The idea is to working only with XML
protocol to communicate with remote server. I think I have read something
like this in the internet, but can't remember where :(

Regards
Rosen