Re: PHP 5 Hosting

Hello,
I would suggest dreamhost at www.dreamhost.com.
Their prices look a bit hefty at first but there are referral codes all
over the internet and you can end up saving $97.  Their plans have tons
of bandwidth and space and I haven't had any trouble with it.  But I
would suggest them highly, their service is quite impressive.  And if
you don't like the PHP features they let you compile you own!

Good Luck with it!
Kyle