From: "Ryan A" <genphp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "php php" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:36 AM
Subject:  Testing people

> Hey all,
>
> this is a two part question but I need just one solution:
>
> 1. Can you recommend a good testing software where the choices are
multiple choice (cross a button or radio button)

> if nothing great out there... will make this myself so, on to point 2:
>
> 2. I have noticed if you are displaying 4 (a-d) choices and the answer for
question 10 (for example) is always on choice B it kind of sticks in the
head and students dont really read everything they just memorize the
location of the answer (maybe unconsciously) and click that.. i have an idea
of making the answers "jump around"

> for example:
> once the correct answer for question 10 is B, if you reload the page, it
would be C, reload again and its A (chosen randomly...)

> (real) example 2:
> What has two legs:
> a: an elephant
> b: a dog
> c: a bird
> d: a cat
>
> C is the correct answer of course... but if you reload the page:
>
>  a: a bird
> b: an elephant
>  c: a dog
> d: a cat
>
> now A is the correct answer.
>
> I thought of having a hidden text box everytime for each question... but
that can be quite easily found out... any other suggestions?