Class sqlite2pgsql -> Export from sqlite to Import in postgresql

Hi people,

Im working in a class that export a database from sqlite to postgresql. I
will finish my work soon and my doubt is: This class is useful for the php
programers comunnity or is useless because everybody that need to use this,
already develop a class like that ? I needed to do this conversion of
databases and didn't find such class, then i develop one.

P.S: Please forget my english errors.

--
Jônata Tyska Carvalho
-- Técnico em Informática pelo Colégio Técnico Industrial (CTI)