Re: file to blob

Hello,

Sorry, I sent the message too soon. The HTTP client class is here:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

on 10/03/2006 04:38 PM Joshua Capy said the following:
> I am relatively new to php and could use a good pointing in the right
> direction.
>
> I have a soap client in NuSoap that I developed for a webservice that I
> wrote in another language and I need it to be able to send a file in a
> blob.
>
> I can't find an example of how you load a file in its entirety (not just
> the content) into a blob in PHP. I need to be able to do this because
> the webservice that is being called recreates the document locally for
> the user.
>
> Can this be done in PHP?

You may want to take a look at this HTTP client class. It even comes
with an example of how to submit a SOAP request. Although it will not
build the SOAP request for you, at least it can stream the file data to
the HTTP server so you do not have to load it in memory all at once.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/