RE: RE:[PHP] Client Computer Registration

The registration doesn't replace a login with a username/ID and
password.

https://www.key.com/html/obi_security.html

>From what I understand, I'd be in no more trouble if someone stole my
computer today than if someone stole it after my bank implemented this
registration method.  I'm still required to provide a correct
ID/password combination.  I just can't login from an "unknown" computer
without providing additional information.

Or am I missing something?

kgt