RE: Rapid application development

> I need your feedback in this
>
> What is the best RAD (Rapid application development) do you use for
> PHP to develop an *advance* application in few days or weeks ?
>
> I like programming but one this that I hate is the first stage of
> programming when you start creating the basic code (db connection,
> interface, insert,update,....etc), this is why I'm looking for a good
> RAD tool that can speed up my programming.
>>You can give PHP Code Genie a try. I for one found it quite
interesting
>>and handy at times:
>>http://www.unitedflyersofsonoma.org/site/coder/genie.php?lang=en&serve
r=1

>>Cheers,
>>Alex

I've been a fan of phpobjectgenerator for a few months now.  It's pretty
nice.  Check it out at http://www.phpobjectgenerator.com/.  Pros are
rapid app-dev and easy structure, plus encoded db entries.  Cons are
database overhead and difficulty in modifying objects once you have
records in the database.  Still if you plan well, it makes things go a
LOT quicker, and gets rid of DB management and CRUD queries as you're
looking for.

Regards,
Jesse R. Castro