Re: moving file from one server to another

On 30 Sep 2006, at 03:29 , Nick Wilson wrote:
I need to let users upload to the regular LAMP box, but then copy the
image over to the custom image server (which does not have php or any
kind of cgi capability).

I was considering using exec() and scp to do this, but thought i'd ask
and see if anyone had any better suggestions?

Ah... well, does the copy need to be interactive, or does it need to be automatic?

I'd probably use rsync to copy the upload tree to the image server myself, without involving php at all.

--
Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him, "Catch up."