Re: How to effectuate translations

Hi!, well u can write ur messages in differents files, and like a make a
class where u can put a method like getMessage($_type), this class could
contains the language already selected, and just load the messages for that
language in a "array"(or another easy to use PHP data structure).

What do you think??

I know nothing about this, but I hope this help u

Rafa