Re: I can see my php code in browser?

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 21:45 +0200, afan@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> hi,
> I just installed suse se9 on one machine and didn't have a problem. then
> installed apache and works fine. installed php - didn't get any error, but
> when tested I was able to see my code (tested with <?php phpinfo(); ?>) in
> the browser. for installation used yast.

You need a line like one of the following in your Apache http.conf file:

LoadModule php4_module        /usr/local/php/phpWeb/.libs/libphp4.so
#LoadModule php5_module       /usr/local/php/phpWeb/.libs/libphp5.so

The actual location of the .so file will defitely be different on your
system.

You also need to register in your http.conf what file extensions cause
the content to be processed by PHP. This is done via the following line
(you may not want all of them for your system):

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phtml .html .htm

Cheers,
Rob.