RE: Re: Various errors being generated from an apache/php combo

Cheers Rick.

Well, I tested with a fresh install of a tried and tested cms. We can
recreate the errors on that as well, so it may not be the migrated systems
fault.

Just to add more confusion, the errors are intermittent - sometimes it works
fine, other times we get these errors which makes it even more difficult to
pinpoint.

Steve.