PHP5, Windoze, Extensions

Hi List,

Sorry to bore most of you with this one but i cannot get extensions to load using latest php5, apache 2.0xxx

I have std php running and it tells me that my php.ini is being read from c:\php\php.ini. This is correct.

But what ever i change "extension_dir" to it always says "c:\php5". By the way i am using phpinfo() for this info.

I make c:\php5 and copy extentions in there, but they still dont load and yes i have uncommented out the relevant extension in php.ini

I always stop -> start apache for changes to take affect but nothing changes.

I have php in the system path.

I also have tried copying the extension to windoze and system32 but still they will not load.

ANy ideas ??????

Dave