Re: Mail Problem

On Tue, September 26, 2006 5:08 pm, Travis Doherty wrote:
> The RFC's are a rather in depth, so here is an excerpt from Wikipedia
> that pretty much sums up what the RFCs do contain:
> [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounce_message]

For awhile, I've been pondering the advisability of sending a "Bounce"
for some spam -- the ones where I think it's a more or less honorable
company, with some idiots running it, and I want off their list, and
other actions have so far failed.

So, if I code a PHP IMAP app to let me send a "Bounce" for one
message, is that going to screw my because some MTA will cache that
"Bounce" status and start bouncing other mail?...

Yeah, okay, the question is sorta off-topic, but it will get coded in
PHP if it's safe to do so...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm