libcurl (cookies across cURL session). . .?

Hi all,

Is there any way at all by which to persist cookies across cURL sessions? Basically I have a login page that sets cookies and looks for them for "logged in" status so that the user may use the site to their heart's content. The problem with cURL, however, appears that after the initial login, any further attempts are foiled by the fact that the cookies don't remain. How exactly should I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Mike