Re: storing function names in db and running them as row is output?

blackwater dev wrote:
First, the example I have is not the real situation, just an example so I
don't want to get into why are you doing it like that, etc.  Just want to
see if it's possible.

Basically, I want to store stuff in a text field in a db like this "johns
name is ucfirst('john adams') ".

When I cycle through that row for output in my php script, I want it to not
see ucfirst as text but as the php function and run it....how is the
possible?

Thanks.

eval()