Re: getting base domain and sub domains from url?

Thank you, Stut,

It gives the top level ones, but I can't seem to find the lower
specifications covering such as .co.uk  .com.mx  etc.

I am also starting to realize some countries may two levels of top
domains - in Norway for example you may get a .no domain, but there may
also be lower level top domains such as .mil.no.

I am not sure if there exists any general list for what I originally
looked for, but then again, then again, I am just realizing the specs I
looked at in fact does not require it this specific after all.

If there should be such a list somewhere I am still interested, but the
link you gave me is good enough for what I needed it for.

Again thank you!