From: Ducarom [mailto:ducarom@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 13, 2006 2:26 PM
To: Beauford
Cc: php
Subject: Re:  Question on explode and join.

I made some changes to the script from Butera. Now it only replaces complete
words.

$dirty = array(
   'ipsum',
   'eloquentiam',
   'Vero'
);

foreach ($dirty as $key => $word) {
    $dirty[$key] = '/\b'. $word . '\b/'; }

$string = "Lorem ipsum ius no etiam veniam, usu alii novum ne, sed cu
molestiae eloquentiam. Vero invenire philosophia est ne, quo nemore timeam
an.";

$clean = preg_replace($dirty, '*', $string);

echo "<br>string: ". $string;
echo "<br>clean: ". $clean;