Re: How to skip browser's Warning?

Create your own "back" button that re-posts the same data back to the search page?

Or have a "new search" (that takes you back without filling in the old search data) as well as a "revise search" or something that takes you back without while retaining the original search data.

Or do like someone said and put your search variables in a GET variable instead (if it's secure enough and if you don't have 500 search variables).

Or store the search data in a $_SESSION or $_COOKIE or in the database associated with the user's SESSIONID.

Lots of ways.

-TG