Re: Open file on a Mounted Share on Mac OS X

Hmmm... That's odd.

I would use your terminal program, then change directory to the location of
the file, and do "pwd".  That should give you your working directory.  If you
can get to it on OSX, and PHP is on OSX, then PHP  should be able to see the
file in the same path.

--
Ray Hauge
Programmer/Systems Administrator