Re: Is SOAP not really enabled?

> Sorry to say, but there is no native soap extension in php4, it was
> introduced with php5.

Yeah, in PHP4 you may want to go with one of two routes:

1. NuSOAP
2. PEAR::SOAP

AFAIK Pear Soap was used as a basis for the native C extension, so would
probably provide the easiest space for you to work with if you are using
the native SOAP stuff in PHP5. I do (did) prefer NuSOAP though, at the
time it provided all of our SOAP needs in PHP4. It can be downloaded as
a lib from Sourceforge IIRC.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm