Re: Database.table issue

Steve Marquez wrote:
Greetings,

I have a script that uploads images to a directory and information into a
MySQL database. It works on an external server, but it does not work on our
in-house server.
I am getting the following error:

Table Œphoto_archive.categories¹ doesn¹t exist

I know that the DB Œphoto_archive¹ and the Table Œcategories¹ exists. I have
been able to use the shell to insert info into the table and it works fine,
even on the in-house server.

Are you doing cross database queries? Just wondering why you're using 'database.tablename' instead of just 'tablename'.

Are you connecting to the right database server?

Are you connecting as the right database user? Maybe the user you're using in PHP can't access the database because of user permissions.

Are the mysql versions the same?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/