Re: Arabic

I have not done this before. I am unsure of how this could be done. Here is
what comes to my mind:

  - I would think you would need to change the x-coordinate of the page
  to start from the top-right of the page -- instead of top-left.
  - The rendering of characters needs to be done from right to left.
  (Unless you do that already in your string generation code: basically flip
  the text.)
  - I wouldn't think you would need to manipulate anything with respect
  to the unicode characters.
  - The font needs to be provided or supported by pdflib.

Please do let me know if you find an answer to this interesting problem.
Regards.