JOB: Linux Perl/PHP/MySQL Programmer (ADELAIDE)

Hi all,

Koala Telecom is seeking a full time programmer with experience with
PHP5, Perl and SQL (MySQL).

Core requirements are:

  - Experience developing projects in a team environment using a
versioning system such as Subversion or CVS.
  - Design and analysis skills.
  - Experience with PHP5, Perl and SQL.
  - Familiar with GNU/Linux systems.

Highly regarded:

  - Experience with Asterisk (and hopefully AGI).
  - Experience deploying MySQL Cluster and load balancing.
  - Experience integrating systems together.
  - Payments, electronic commerce, etc.
  - Experience with Radius.

Likely tasks with us include:

   - Integrating billing systems together via SQL databases.
   - Extending and developing new methods for VoIP systems.
   - Providing secure Web interfaces for our systems.
   - Working in a small team of 2-4 members.

The position is located in the Adelaide CBD for immediate start. Salary
is negotiable. It is a full-time permanent position.

Please respond to my email address or call Curtis on (08) 7123 2120 for
any further information (the list is acceptable for general questions,
off course).

Thanks,