Re: ssl.

Hi Alex,

Alex Turner schrieb am 25.08.2006 09:55:
> Mourad,
>
> I think that you might have misread the original post.  The snag appears
> not to be the leaving of a secure site.  The snag is that root document
> is secure but some of the embedded urls (images, frames, iframes etc)
> are unsecured.  Whilst this again is a standard warning, it is one that
> should be avoided at all cost as it scares the stuff out of customers!

this is the part the answer is depending on:

> But, when the sale is finishes and my script run header("Location:
> http://www.?????";) to exit from the secure part, the browser gives me a
> notice

this is also the part, that João get confused by ;)
He says that everythign works fine until he leaves the secure site.

Maybe the notice got shown before the change of the key to 256kb, and
get accepted to not show again in the future. Now after the change the
notice come again because it is a 256 key instead of 128kb. I don't know
if IE makes a difference in that

> AJ
> www.deployview.com

regards