Re: ssl.

João,

Surely the issue is to find why it is not working now. Why it did work in the past is only of interest if you want to stop the problem re-occurring in the future. Thus, the correct approach is to find why it is not working now, fix it and then see if you can work out what has change between the past and now.

It is just possible that changing the key length has resulted in a different connection encryption escalation process between the server and the client. I am a little rusty on this :-( However, if that is the case, I would suspect that what you are seeing is a bug that has always been there but did not show up before. This might revolve around which port is being used (as you can map both https and http to one port if you use escalation - or at least I seem to remember that is possible with TLS).

In summary, find out what is broken now and all will be clear. To find out what is wrong now you should find out the exact structure of the returned page.

Good luck

AJ

João Cândido de Souza Neto wrote:
Nothing was changed at the code, just the ssl key was changed.

Why it was working fine with the old ssl key?

"Tim Traver" <tt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem news:44EE0FCB.8090403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
João Cândido de Souza Neto wrote:
Hy everyone.

Since we change our ssl key from 128kb to a 256kb i notice that something´s going wrong.

In my e-commerce, part is secure and part isn´t. when i join into the secure part of the site, everithing works fine. But, when the sale is finishes and my script run header("Location: http://www.?????";) to exit from the secure part, the browser gives me a notice that some parts of the page i´ve been led to a non-secure region and ask me if i realy want to do that (it never had happened before). Thought i confirm by clicking in yes buttom, i doesn´t goes away from https.

Now my question:

Has some difference between 128kb e 256kb ssl key?
There´s some way to fix it?

Thanks a lot in advance for any tips...

João,

This shouldn't have anything to do with the certificate.

It most likely has to do with something being loaded on the exit page that is not secure. For example, if there is a hard coded link to an image, or an included javascript link to an outside source.

If anything on the page is not secure, then you will get that error.

Tim.

--
www.deployview.com
www.nerds-central.com